First Published: January 26, 2020 | Last Updated:January 26, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 26, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Apart from efforts towards economic integration across the region, which of the following African organizations has also served as a peacekeeping force sending joint military forces in the times of political unrest?
[A] African Economic Community
[B] Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
[C] Arab Maghreb Union
[D] East African Community
2. Which of the following rulers of Delhi Sultanate abolished the Iqtas?
[A] Alauddin Khilji
[B] Muhammad Tughlaq
[C] Firozshah Tughlaq
3. Who among the following is associated with translation of Rajatarangini in Persian?
[A] Dara Shikoh
[C] Abdul Razzaq Jilani
[D] Bande Nawaz
4. The Buckingham Canal, which was declared national waterway of India, runs between:
[A] Cochin to Kozhikode
[B] Vijaywada to Villupuruam
[C] Kanya Kumari to Rameshwaram
[D] None of the above
5. Which among the following works as central processing agent in RTGS?
[A] Reserve Bank of India
[B] Institute for Development & Research in Banking Technology
[C] Indian Financial Network
[D] Indian Banks Association
Real Life. Real News. Real Voices
Help us tell more of the stories that matterBecome a founding member
6. Which among the following was the work field of Jibanananda Das , a Bengal Icon?
[A] Social Service
[C] Science and Technology
7. Which of these pairs has the same unit of measurement?
[A] Rate of flow and Acceleration
[B] Impulse and Moment of Force
[C] Rydberg constant and Gas constant
[D] Pressure and Coefficient of Elasticity
8. What will be the buoyant force acting on the stone, on being immersed in water, if it displaces 100gms of water?
[A] 1000 gm-weight
[B] 100 gm-weight
[C] 10 gm-weight
[D] 1 gm-weight
9. In which of the following plants, gametophyte is considered prothallus?
10. In Indian constitution, the method of election of President has been taken from which country?
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe