First Published: January 15, 2020 | Last Updated:January 15, 2020
Here are 10 GK questions for today, January 15, 2020 for various competitive exams in India.
1. Which among the following is an example of a Chemical Change?
[A] Rusting of iron
[B] Magnetisation of iron
[C] Melting of iron
[D] Heating of iron
2. In which part of the human body “Pleura” is found?
3. As we all know that economic liberalization began in true sense in July 1991 in India. Which among the following was the first step of the government while taking the country towards Economic Liberalization?
[A] Substantial changes in industrial license policy were made
[B] The Rupee was made convertible
[C] Procedural formalities for Foreign direct Investment were removed
[D] The government significantly reduced the taxes
4. Which among the following was used to create sculptures in the Mathura school of art that flourished around 1st century AD?
[B] State stone
[D] Red sandstone
5. Consider the following:
- Crop Rotation
- Contour Cultivation
- Buffer Cropping
Which among the above are parts of the Strip Farming?
[A] Only 1
[B] 1 & 2
[C] 2 & 3
[D] 1, 2 & 3
Real Life. Real News. Real Voices
Help us tell more of the stories that matterBecome a founding member
6. Establishment of Svetambara as a separate sect within Jainism was resulted at ____?
7. What is the S.I. unit for Luminous Intensity?
8. Who had invented the magnetic card system for program storage?
[A] Pier Giorgio Perotto
[B] Stan Frankel
[C] John Mauchly
[D] Victor Glushkov
9. On which of the following riverbank, is Goa located?
10. Synapse gap is present between which of the following?
[A] Brain and Spinal cord
[B] Two eyes
[C] Two Kidneys
[D] Two neurons
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe