First Published: January 11, 2020 | Last Updated:January 11, 2020
1. Goa was declared as India’s 25th state in which among the following years?
2. Dr. Rajendra Prasad was not a member of which of the following committees of the constituent assembly ?
3. Identify the state with the help of given information:
- The northern part of the state is a semi-arid region
- The central part of the state is known for cultivation of cotton
- Cultivation of cash crops is predominant over food crops in this state
Select the correct answer from options given below:
4. Ragmala Paintings:
- are a type of Rajput miniature paintings
- depict various Ragas of Indian Classical Music
- use colours and dresses of the characters to depict mode and time of Ragas
Which among the above is / are correct statements?
5. Which among the following is / are correct statements?
1. The images produced by Concave Mirrors are always real images
2. The images produced by Flat Mirrors are always virtual images
3. Converging Lens can produce virtual as well as real images
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
6. Consider the following:
- Rapeseed straw
- Jatropha seed cakes
- Wheat straw
- Sugar beets
Which of the above can be used to produce bioethanol?
7. Consider the following statements about the India-based Neutrino Observatory (INO) Project:
- It is joint initiative of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) and Department of Science & Technology (DST)
- The Observatory is proposed to be set up at Theni district in Tamil Nadu
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
8. In which of the following states India’s first smart tribal village has been inaugurated?
Real Life. Real News. Real Voices
Help us tell more of the stories that matterBecome a founding member
9. Final authority to make , amend and interpret the laws rests in India with __?
10. Bringing Green Revolution to Eastern India (BGREI) scheme mainly targets the improvement in production of which of the following in Eastern States?
Welcome to GKToday’s UPSC Prelims Mini Mock Test: 309. This mock test has 10 questions on random topics from our UPSC Prelims Test Series archives and current affairs. You should be registered and logged in for the test to display and function properly.
You are not logged into GKToday. Please click below icons to register or login and take this test.
Category: Daily Mini Mock Test Series
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe